Sunday, March 18, 2012

And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same; having been myself a follower of righteousness, desiring also to be one who possessed great knowledge, and to be a greater follower of righteousness, and to possess a greater knowledge, and to be a father of many nations, a prince of peace, and desiring to receive instructions, and to keep the commandments of God, I became a rightful heir, a High Priest, holding the right belonging to the fathers.
Abraham 1:2

Seek to know what your individualized Plan of Happiness includes and then live for it. There is a Plan and within that Plan we can all expect to find happiness through our righteousness. 

No comments: